Default Yo Don White!

Its Me Wrote in message:
On Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 9:54:02 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/9/17 10:37 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Saturday, 9 December 2017 09:57:48 UTC-4, Its Me wrote:
On Friday, December 8, 2017 at 3:04:16 PM UTC-5, John H wrote:
On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 10:23:11 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 8 December 2017 11:17:25 UTC-4, John H wrote:
Remember this:

"Don White My big memory besides helping with the garbage before
mandatory use of green bags, was
all the maggots at the bottom of the chute. Another was the
hangout we made in the old basement
which we called 'The Cave'. Got drunk on some stupid lemon gin
and went outside in my underwear in
the snow to be sick. Think I got pneumonia from that. "

Now how can you possibly mention drinking to *anyone* on rec.boats?

Duh...JohnnyMop. Even you and the rest of your Moppetts must have
done one or two foolish things as a teenager.
Maybe, but if so I sure wouldn't harass others about stupid things
that I'd done!
One has to wonder why he was hanging out in "The Cave" getting drunk
with some guys in his underwear. WTF?
Cool down JackOff, we don't want any accidental discharges in here.
A couple of us were staying overnight with two brothers from across
the street. I was sleeping on a musty cold cement floor in a sleeping
bag. The Cave served as a rough clubhouse for us. We just had to be
careful of the rats or the occasional flooding.

Anyone else think this is wierd?
Who wouldn't?

You want weird? You're a little **** who collects production firearms
and Justan is a little creep who is afraid of his shadow. That's weird.

Weird is living in a basement with Walmart cabinets being a usenet troll.

What's really weird is the affection fat Harry and bowlegged
Donnie have for each other. I wonder which of those passive
pansies made the first move on the other? Did Donnie find Harry
irresistable in the pink knit cap he wears?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

On 12/9/17 10:37 PM, Alex wrote:
Justan wrote:
wrote:

On Friday, 8 December 2017 11:17:25 UTC-4, John HÂ* wrote:
Remember this:

"Don White My big memory besides helping with the garbage before
mandatory use of green bags, was
all the maggots at the bottom of the chute. Another was the
hangout we made in the old basement
which we called 'The Cave'. Got drunk on some stupid lemon gin
and went outside in my underwear in
the snow to be sick. Think I got pneumonia from that. "

Now how can you possibly mention drinking to *anyone* on rec.boats?

Duh...JohnnyMop.Â* Even you and the rest of your Moppetts must have
done one or two foolish things as a teenager.
Maybe, but if so I sure wouldn't harass others about stupid things
that I'd done!
One has to wonder why he was hanging out in "The Cave" getting drunk
with some guys in his underwear.Â* WTF?
Cool down JackOff, we don't want any accidental discharges in here.
A couple of us were staying overnight with two brothers from across
the street. I was sleeping on a musty cold cement floor in a sleeping
bag.Â* The Cave served as a rough clubhouse for us. We just had to be
careful of the rats or the occasional flooding.

Anyone else think this is wierd?
Who wouldn't?

You want weird? You're a little **** who collects production firearms
and Justan is a little creep who is afraid of his shadow. That's weird.

Weird is living in a basement with Walmart cabinets being a usenet troll.

Are you discussing yourself? I don't live in the basement and we don't
have cabinets from walmart.

wrote:

[...]

Unlike you, Don is not a hate-filled, deplorable pussy.

wrote:

[...]

So, what kind of deplorable pussy would you call him if not 'hate filled'?

On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 20:05:17 -0500, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:

[...]

Buck up, boy. Such words from Krause show you're doing something right!

Don White..... *e#c General 38 September 8th 12 03:42 PM
Lights on sho White over red over white ? [email protected] Cruising 10 June 10th 08 04:31 AM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 August 29th 07 01:54 AM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 July 1st 07 07:50 PM