Default Don White.....

.....has added the last nail in his project. Will you beg for your
life, Don? Or will you just tell him to "go **** himself " just before
the blow that puts out your lights for good?

Your quandry is not knowing when it's coming, but it is coming.

*e#c wrote:
....has added the last nail in his project. Will you beg for your
life, Don? Or will you just tell him to "go **** himself " just before
the blow that puts out your lights for good?

Your quandry is not knowing when it's coming, but it is coming.

Poorly worded threat. You do watch movies, right?

It should be "Don't worry about if it's coming, worry about WHEN it's
coming". There's more of a fear thing in that approach.

Don't let this get out to Usenet, buddy!

On Sep 4, 9:23*pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
....has added the last nail in his project. Will you beg for your
life, Don? Or will you just tell him to "go **** himself " just before
the blow that puts out your lights for good?

Your quandry is not knowing when it's coming, but it is coming.

Poorly worded threat. *You do watch movies, right?

It should be "Don't worry about if it's coming, worry about WHEN it's
coming". *There's more of a fear thing in that approach.

Don't let this get out to Usenet, buddy!

You don't need to feed the buffoon any more rope... he's already hung
himself.

On Sep 4, 8:29*pm, North Star wrote:
On Sep 4, 9:23*pm, Earl wrote:

*e#c wrote:
....has added the last nail in his project. Will you beg for your
life, Don? Or will you just tell him to "go **** himself " just before
the blow that puts out your lights for good?

Your quandry is not knowing when it's coming, but it is coming.

Poorly worded threat. *You do watch movies, right?

It should be "Don't worry about if it's coming, worry about WHEN it's
coming". *There's more of a fear thing in that approach.

Don't let this get out to Usenet, buddy!

You don't need to feed the buffoon any more rope... he's already hung
himself.

Cmon, then ****..... Why haven't the Cops come to my door? Because
everything I've posted on here is worded correctly, infering nothing.
You know what the fine print in between means, though. You're ****ed,
asshole.

Something's coming, but you don't know when. Just keep provoking, it's
all you've got . Zero, just like your personality, a ZERO.

Just like your measly work life was...a ZERO.

Just like you are now that you're " retired "...a ZERO.

How will you feel when your blood pressure is...ZERO?

Think of that when you're leaving....your precious " buddy " Harry,
who will be able to do ZERO to save you....

That's a lot of ZEROS, ****......which still add up to ....ZERO.....
YOU.

Get your ducks in a row now, and make sure you're " prepared....or
should I say..." Pre-Paid".

The Nor-Westers a comin'.

On Sep 4, 8:23*pm, Earl wrote:
*e#c wrote:
....has added the last nail in his project. Will you beg for your
life, Don? Or will you just tell him to "go **** himself " just before
the blow that puts out your lights for good?

Your quandry is not knowing when it's coming, but it is coming.

Poorly worded threat. *You do watch movies, right?

It should be "Don't worry about if it's coming, worry about WHEN it's
coming". *There's more of a fear thing in that approach.

Don't let this get out to Usenet, buddy!

It's worded just fine. It says nothing. Suckling Don is scared now,
and piddled in his pants. Harry certainly can't, and won't be able to
save him, as if he ever meant to. All Harry was in for was the
bull****, and making Suckling Don think he had a friend. We ALL know
when it came to push and shove, Harry wouldn't leave his ****ing
basement, and his secure Depends.
The smell must be vile........

On Sep 4, 9:23*pm, Earl wrote:

*e#c wrote:
[...]

There seems to be an epidemic of criminally insane Scotts spouting
threats over the internet.
First.. the MicroMan from South Windsor who stands barely 5' 4"
tall...
next the loud mouthed buffoon from St Thomas
Now in my searches I come across another Scott (Dixon this time) from
Syracuse or Eastwood NY who posts the same type of threats on
facebook.
WTF.. it's like a conspiracy of whackos think they can take over the
internet with lame threats.
Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

In article 0f5a1d6b-04e7-4b39-b593-e4d0f9c50ad9
@k20g2000vbk.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 4, 9:23*pm, Earl wrote:

*e#c wrote:
[...]

Please show us what "documentation" you have that proves they are
"criminally insane".

On Sep 4, 9:23 pm, Earl wrote:

*e#c wrote:
[...]

I wouldn't show you the crack of my ass.... well, especially that,
Kevin.

In article f7a4ef48-7218-4e50-9583-c50caeb7bcf0
@f17g2000vbz.googlegroups.com, says...

On Sep 4, 9:23 pm, Earl wrote:

*e#c wrote:
[...]

I'm not kevin, but in other words, you don't have ANY of that.

On 9/5/2012 9:39 AM, North Star wrote:

Time to get the fumigators in for some fall cleaning.

Forget the fumigators, your house should be torched.