Default Lights on sho White over red over white ?

Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Thanks
Todd

"Scooter" wrote in :

wrote in message
Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Thanks
Todd

Three story building.
Prostitute open for business on the second floor.

Floors 1 and 3 for lease....changes color when leased out.

On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Usually a yacht club flag pole.
Bob Bob is offline

On Jun 8, 10:54*am, wrote:
Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Thanks
Todd

Im assuming your inland someplace

How about two cars going down hill and your seeing the stop light
inbetween.
the one that ****ed me off was in a black streach of a river all I saw
was a blinking lred ight. I figured it was red right returing thingy.

It turnded out to be the end of a train . Really didnt give me a
problem till I realized the bottom was comming up pretty fast and that
damn light seemed to be moving!
I hate inland....... to much clutter for my simple brain.
Bob

On Jun 8, 10:18 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Usually a yacht club flag pole.

That would be where I saw it, but what does it mean ?

wrote in message
On Jun 8, 10:18 pm, Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 8 Jun 2008 11:54:13 -0700 (PDT), wrote:
Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Usually a yacht club flag pole.

That would be where I saw it, but what does it mean ?

Maybe it signifies the bar is open....

Leanne

Maybe it signifies the bar is open....

Leanne

The bar was already open :-)

They hoisted the lights at the same time that they lowered the flag,
if that helps explain it.

Todd

wrote in message
Does anyone know the significance of three vertical lights on shore,
white over red over white ?

Thanks
Todd

I was following red right returning down a channel once, and the red light
turned green... oops... it was a traffic light.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

wrote in message

Maybe it signifies the bar is open....

Leanne

The bar was already open :-)

They hoisted the lights at the same time that they lowered the flag,
if that helps explain it.

Todd

Oh well then it probably means "Flag is down, Bar is open, and she is
upstairs on the second floor"

White over red over white over red is the port side of a vessel with
restricted ability to manuvre. Did she come down stars and go to the bar for
a few drinks and then come staggering down the mezzanine outside with her
left side to you?

the one that ****ed me off was in a black streach of a river all I saw
was a blinking lred ight. I figured it was red right returing thingy.

I saw a red light in the fog once in the distance getting nearer and nearer.
I got really scared and didn't move. It kept coming nearer. In the end I
burnt my lips on the cigarette I was smoking.

D White Dry 1[_2_] General 2 March 26th 08 03:23 PM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 August 29th 07 01:54 AM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 0 August 27th 07 01:53 PM
Yo!! Don White!! Short Wave Sportfishing General 1 July 1st 07 07:50 PM
Yo!! Don White... Short Wave Sportfishing General 3 May 3rd 07 01:42 PM