Default D White

Go here Don and look up drycleaner that's me having a soda in Mahone
May.http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

"Dry 1" wrote in message
Go here Don and look up drycleaner that's me having a soda in Mahone
May.http://www.thebayguide.com/rec.boats

Now that would be quite a ride to explore all those Mahone Bay islands on. I
plan on launching my Yukon from the public ramps on Graves Island and
downtown Mahone Bay this summer. I was talking to the guy from Mahone
Islands Conservation Assoc at the boat show and we feel I'll be ok with a
15' open aluminum boat if I stay fairly close to the western shore...
especially in the afternoon when the SW winds pickup.
Ran into a old buddy of mine at Fort Olgivile in Point Pleasant Park while
walking the dog Monday.
He's making plans to sail his CL16 from Lunenburg and into Mahone Bay for
exploring this summer. You may have read of his open dingy sail from
Shearwater Yacht Club to his boyhood home in Pirates Cove, Strait of Canso
1.5 years ago.
see:
http://www.wayfarer-canada.org/Cruis...ore_index.html

Any advice on good anchoring/overnight camping spots for him?