Don White

Default yo - don white...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
voting today?

looks like harper has a pretty strong lead and possibly form a
government on his own without bq.

Sure will but this could be our worse nightmare! We might end up as bad
off as you 'mericans.
I liked it when the NDP (New Democratic Party) held the balance of power.
Dry

Fxxked as we say in the East. Layton should have been a Conservative and
there would be no minority. Now we will end up with our own west coaster
and a spurned lover, both with something to GRIND.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:01:00 GMT, Don White
wrote:

We might end up as bad
off as you 'mericans

from what ive been reading about the gramercy trial and that recent
deal with the stock market thing, you are now. :)

Skipper

Dry wrote:

Layton should have been a Conservative

Wrong group.