Default Another woman says Franken tried to forcibly kiss her

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****. I suspect the latter.

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 08:40:55 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****. I suspect the latter.

===

Ockham's Razor says definitely the latter.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****. I suspect the latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

On 12/7/2017 1:04 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****.Â* I suspect the
latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Racist.

On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****.Â* I suspect the
latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Racist.

Oh, i just got tired of being asked about jesus

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 1:04:43 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****. I suspect the latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Yet you profess to know who they were screwing and doing drugs with.

Yeah, sure. It's the latter.

On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****.Â* I suspect the
latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Racist.

Oh, i just got tired of being asked about jesus

They saw a need, and at least tried to help.

On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
[...]

I'm not aware of needs that can be fulfilled by superstitious beliefs.
Do you know what happens when a Coke bottle falls out of the sky?
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
I'm not aware of needs that can be fulfilled by superstitious beliefs.
Do you know what happens when a Coke bottle falls out of the sky?
Yes, it falls till it hits something. Now, who dropped it?

On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****. I suspect the latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Yet you profess to know who they were screwing and doing drugs with.

Yeah, sure. It's the latter.

It often was the subject of gossip and hard news and experience. As an
example, the kid of one of my friends, a devout RC, was bullied in
middle school because she wasn't a fundamentalist protestant and went to
catholic religious school a couple days a week after public school. It
got so bad for her and a couple of her friends, the parents pulled their
kids entirely out of public school and sent them to parochial school.

I'm beginning to change my view toward Franken. Tim General 27 December 21st 09 04:23 AM
Franken!!! jps General 125 October 27th 09 10:28 AM
Senator Franken!!! jps General 4 June 30th 09 08:54 PM
Pawlenty to certify Franken if court rules for him HK General 9 June 29th 09 06:18 AM