Default Another woman says Franken tried to forcibly kiss her

On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 22:15:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 21:13:01 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/7/17 8:03 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 18:33:42 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:15:24 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Oh, i just got tired of being asked about jesus

Funny, the only people who do that here are Jehovah Witnesses knocking
on my door once in a white. They don't really talk about religion that
much but they do seem to have a tract I should read.

I suspect the religious demographics where you are were a lot different
than the part of Florida we lived in 20+ years ago. The last
"visitation" I had here was a couple of years ago. I forgot which
christian sect. Anyway, when I said I was agnostic, one of the two said
they had an assistant minister who specialized in preaching to
agnostics. Maybe I should have signed up, just for the laughs.

I thought Jacksonville was the cultural center of the south.
Guess not.

What are you drinking? ?

Sweet tea, why?

Anyone who thinks Jax is or was a cultural center is drunk. Jax has some
really nice beaches, terrific fishing, lots of restaurants, though.

You have told me how much better it is than SW Florida just about
every time it comes up.

When is the last time such a comparison came up?

The last time we talked about Florida

I'm beginning to change my view toward Franken. Tim General 27 December 21st 09 04:23 AM
Franken!!! jps General 125 October 27th 09 10:28 AM
Senator Franken!!! jps General 4 June 30th 09 08:54 PM
Pawlenty to certify Franken if court rules for him HK General 9 June 29th 09 06:18 AM