Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Another woman says Franken tried to forcibly kiss her

On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 1:21:06 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/7/2017 1:04 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/7/17 11:40 AM, Its Me wrote:
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 9:12:08 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:

When I lived in the south, I was "enlightened" as to the lack of sexual
and social morality among self-described white christian evangelicals
who were busy claiming the high moral ground when they weren't ****ing
their sisters, cousins, and wives of their neighbors, drinking, using
drugs, and putting down people of different races, religions, cultures,
et cetera.

You hung out with some real trash, or are full of ****.Â* I suspect the
latter.

Naw. I don't hang out with anyone here and most of my friends from NE
Florida were either agnostic, atheist, RC, or Jewish. I avoided
evangelicals and proselytizers as friends whenever possible.

Racist.

Oh, i just got tired of being asked about jesus

They saw a need, and at least tried to help.