Default Sunday Entertainment

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues. Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias. But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

On 12/3/2017 12:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues.Â* Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias.Â* But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

Forgot to mention:

It's interesting but not surprising that the talking points by every
guest and host on MSNBC are virtually identical, almost word for word,
the same comments made here by our resident chief progressive liberal
.... Harry.

On 12/3/17 12:23 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues.Â* Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias.Â* But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

Of course you do...you're in the bag for Trump and Fox is your network
for news.

Funny: "Trump's success..." Trump had nothing to do with getting the
Republican House and Senate to pass the GOP Tax Scam. The GOPers knew it
was do or die with their deep pockets donors. I doubt Trump has even
read or has the ability to read that 500-page monstrosity.

On 12/3/17 12:26 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

What a time to be alive...with Trump, it's like the collapse of Rome,
but with wi-fi.

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:23:27 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

As I await the kickoff of the Patriots - Bills game today it has been
fun channel surfing the various Sunday talk shows to get the latest spin
on current events.

Go to MSNBC and see Joy Reid and her progressive liberal guests risking
apoplexy as they continue to rant and rave about "Russia, Russia,
Russia" and other anti-Trump, anti-Republican issues. Somebody is going
to end up blowing a fuse pretty soon, especially with the new topic of
Trump's success in getting the tax bill passed through the Senate.

Oh, yes, FoxNews is also demonstrating their bias. But it's different.
The discussions are upbeat, optimistic and forward thinking.

I much prefer the latter.

I don't usually watch much Fox but I do record the NBC and CNN Sunday
shows. Sometime I am not through them all until the middle of the
week.

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:26:18 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

[...]

MSNBC and Fox are pretty much the same, just at the opposite ends of
crazy. They preach to their choir.
CNN leans left but they do seem to leave a little wiggle room for the
right. At least they have smart people. Zakaria is certainly far left
of center but at least he is not spitting when he talks like Matthews.

wrote:

[...]

Watched Maddow the other evening. Daughter was having gall bladder
removed, and waiting room had her on the TV. Nothing but bias.

On Sun, 3 Dec 2017 12:50:12 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

What a time to be alive...with Trump, it's like the collapse of Rome,
but with wi-fi.

Bear in mind the collapse of Rome took a century or two so if you are
right, Trump is just one in a line of failed "emperors". I do think we
are in a 40 year decline but killing one more Caesar is only going to
make it worse.
BTW which one was Trump?
Nixon was Julius.
Clinton was Caligula he just didn't succumb to his wounds.
I imagine you think Trump is Nero.

Tim Tim is offline

11:47 AMKeyser Soze
Of course you do...you're in the bag for Trump and Fox is your network
for news.

Funny: "Trump's success..." Trump had nothing to do with getting the
Republican House and Senate to pass the GOP Tax Scam. The GOPers knew it
was do or die with their deep pockets donors. I doubt Trump has even
read or has the ability to read that 500-page monstrosity.

Maybe they thought they’d pass it first befor they saw what was in it. That strategy worked the first time around, didn’t it?

On 12/3/2017 12:50 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

Guess what? "Rome" is not collapsing. It's getting healthier and
stronger.