Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default USA at War With Itself

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:28:51 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

This tax bill is going to pass without any Dem buy in.
Done in secret without any Dem input.
The U.S. Senate no is longer run by compromise.
It's interesting watching the government devolve.
It will only get worse from here.

The fact that the dems want to impeach Trump and refuse to work with
him at all is definitely not helping quell that divide. I certainly
agree we are about as close to a civil war as any time in the last 150
years tho. Putin sure is winning this one.