Default USA at War With Itself

On 12/4/2017 9:52 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/4/17 9:48 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I don't buy into your rosy scenario for the lower income groups, and,
additionally, it doesn't seem likely the trillion dollar annual
budget deficit that results from the GOP Tax Scam will be reversed if
the economy improves. It will be difficult if not impossible to raise
taxes to resolve federal spending and revenue imbalances. And the tax
cuts are going to lead to massive cuts in social security and
medicare, further shattering what is left of the safety net. And
there will be less federal funds to stimulate infrastructure
rebuilding, innovation, and disaster relief.

Where did you get the "trillion dollar *annual* budget deficit
resulting from the Tax Act?

Last I heard was that if the economic stimulus resulting from the tax
changes has *no* affect on the deficit (unlikely),Â* it may add $1.5 to
$1.7 trillion (depending on House version vs Senate version) over a
*ten* year period.

My mistake...mind wandered while typing because I was reading some
bloody awful commentary from Chuck Grassley. Right, it's only an
addition to the deficit of 100+ billion a year. Chump change.

Ok. Thought for a moment we were going to have to call another "Fake
News" event and suspend you without pay for a month or two.