Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default USA at War With Itself

On 12/1/2017 5:05 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Fri, 1 Dec 2017 13:28:51 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

This tax bill is going to pass without any Dem buy in.
Done in secret without any Dem input.
The U.S. Senate no is longer run by compromise.
It's interesting watching the government devolve.
It will only get worse from here.

The fact that the dems want to impeach Trump and refuse to work with
him at all is definitely not helping quell that divide. I certainly
agree we are about as close to a civil war as any time in the last 150
years tho. Putin sure is winning this one.

Pelosi and Schumer haven't talked of impeachment, and in fact
have quelled that kind of talk.
They know it's a non-starter.
Trump didn't want their input. He tweeted as much.
Besides, McConnel wants no part of compromise.
I agree that it was a boon to Putin when Trump was elected.
That why he helped Trump.
Crooked authoritarian rulers love each other.

Pelosi and Schumer behaved like spoiled little children by refusing to
meet with Trump, Ryan and McConnell, regardless of Trump's tweet. They
were still invited. They just didn't want to be embarrassed in front of
the cameras.