Tim Tim is offline

Default Al says he respects women.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3637781

And says he's ashamed he got caught feeling up a reporter while she slept. Nothing like making your own selfie, huh pal?

Anyhow, we find out that Al was being groomed by Harry's party to be Harry's boy to run for president in 2020.
Eh, he'll probably make it. After all, it didn't slow down Bubba Bill, much...

You gotta love it, Harry.

On Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:38:08 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.3637781

And says he's ashamed he got caught feeling up a reporter while she slept. Nothing like making your own selfie, huh pal?

Anyhow, we find out that Al was being groomed by Harry's party to be Harry's boy to run for president in 2020.
Eh, he'll probably make it. After all, it didn't slow down Bubba Bill, much...

You gotta love it, Harry.

Interesting. Surprised Harry's not commented yet. Here's the famous photo:

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/67/42/01.../7/920x920.png

Tim Tim is offline

8:42 AMJohn H
Interesting. Surprised Harry's not commented yet. Here's the famous photo:

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/67/42/01.../7/920x920.png

Yes, that’s it. I’m sure without the pic he’d deny all of it.
And I’m sure it won’t bother Harry any because *his party* doesn’t seem to mind that kind of conduct.
Tim Tim is offline

Now Al might have a line up as well...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2640930
Tim Tim is offline

Nov 17John H
Interesting. Surprised Harry's not commented yet. Here's the famous photo:

http://ww3.hdnux.com/photos/67/42/01.../7/920x920.png

We’re both below his order, remember? Lol!

On Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:42:41 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

Now Al might have a line up as well...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/al...rticle/2640930

The other Moore (Michael) now has an accuser too. A woman says he
touched her inappropriately while she was in high school and they were
shooting the Columbine movie. Evidently he also told her to wear a
real short skirt that day "for the movie" and he was acting "creepy".