posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Top Ten Hot Older Women!

Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

....just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
G&G

You left me off the list. I'm 58, beautiful and own a sail boat.
Just call me . . .
Lucious
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 16:07:44 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

You consider 40+ as older? In this day of surgical and chemical
enhancement it is probably not a feat until you pass 55 or 60

Frank

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Erin Grey, Markie Post, Cheryl Crow....

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

my wife.

Seriously Bob, if you're going to whack...er, fantasize
about women, why pick older ones?

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

wrote:

Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

You consider 40+ as older? In this day of surgical and chemical
enhancement it is probably not a feat until you pass 55 or 60

Frank

Face it Frank, if those 40+ women are engineers, they're washed up.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

Marge Helgenberger...but really, I prefer Harrison Ford...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
Show some proof!

Hosanna!

"G&G" wrote in message

You left me off the list. I'm 58, beautiful and own a sail boat.
Just call me . . .
Lucious
"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

Bet she doesn't ahve a beehive...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Frank Boettcher

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006 18:57:38 GMT, "Bob Crantz"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

You consider 40+ as older? In this day of surgical and chemical
enhancement it is probably not a feat until you pass 55 or 60

Frank

Face it Frank, if those 40+ women are engineers, they're washed up.

Amen!

I only worked with one women engineer over forty and she was very
sharp. All the engineers who worked for me before I retired were over
forty men. None were even close to being washed up.

Now I did attend a meeting last year with a group of three labor
lawyers who were over forty. One of them fell asleep in the meeting
while trying to bill me at $250 an hour. What a joke.

OT humor for the more mature, at least older ones Bill McKee General 9 January 7th 06 12:27 PM
Bloody women Steve Leyland ASA 3 November 15th 05 07:04 PM
Older FRP gas tanks may be at risk with ethanol gas formulations [email protected] General 0 October 14th 05 04:54 PM