posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Top Ten Hot Older Women!

How old are you?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
news:PWvIf.89485$4l5.24574@dukeread05...

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
I heard from a reliable source that Lady Pilot is hot, as well as being
old.

No, Bob. No hot flashes for me yet. I'm probably the youngest poster in
this newsgroup. Where do you get your (mis)information?

Where's the proof?

Capt. Neal holds (er, held) the proof...but I had him knocked of in the
Bahamas!

Just ask Joe where the Bahamas is! He will answer, "On the Gulf Coast".
Bwahahahahaaa! guffaw

Makes a pilot ask, what kind of sailors frequent this ng that doesn't even
know where the Bahamas are located???

LP

Amen!

"Albert Frankenstein" wrote in message
Lady Pilot

--
Albert Frankenstein

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article et,
Bob Crantz wrote:
How old are you?

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message
> [...]

bs deleted

He is about 40, no life. Pretends to be a woman. As soon as Neal
figured it out, he outed him/her/it.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Bob Crantz" wrote:
How old are you?

Old enough!

How young are you?

LP

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
Who's your top ten hot older women, 40+.

Demi Moore
Andy McDowell
Sela Ward
Kim Delaney
Racquel Welch
Marge Helgenberger
Heather Locklear
Zazu Pitts

...just for starters

Glory!

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Maxprop

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Makes a pilot ask, what kind of sailors frequent this ng that doesn't even
know where the Bahamas are located???

Makes a pilot thankful they are sailors, and not pilots.

Max

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article .net,
Maxprop wrote:

Makes a pilot thankful they are sailors, and not pilots.

True. You can get to the Bahamas starting on the east or the west
coast, and you don't need any fuel.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Maxprop" wrote:
"Lady Pilot" wrote:

Makes a pilot ask, what kind of sailors frequent this ng that doesn't
even know where the Bahamas are located???

Makes a pilot thankful they are sailors, and not pilots.

Yikes, Max...that statement makes my head spin. If they are pilots, how can
they not be pilots?

LP

OT humor for the more mature, at least older ones Bill McKee General 9 January 7th 06 12:27 PM
Bloody women Steve Leyland ASA 3 November 15th 05 07:04 PM
Older FRP gas tanks may be at risk with ethanol gas formulations [email protected] General 0 October 14th 05 04:54 PM