Jim

Default ( OT ) Men vs women

HIS and HER DIARIES it looks like we're in for a LONG year

Her Diary

Sunday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a
bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I
thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no
comment. Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go someplace
quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him
what was wrong - he said, "Nothing." I asked him if it was my fault that he
was upset. He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.On the way
home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't
explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say, "I love you, too."
When we got home I felt as if I had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do
with me anymore. He just sat there and watched TV; he seemed distant and
absent. Finally I decided to go to bed. About 10 minutes later he came to
bed and to my suprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I
still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts were somewhere else. I
decided that I could not take it anymore, so I decided to confront him with
the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I
too fell asleep. I don't know what to do. I'm almost sure his thoughts are
with someone else. My life is a disaster.

His Diary

Today the Bills lost, but at least I had sex.