Default Any bets on the Virginia Gov race?

I am catching up on my Sunday shows and I think CBS may not have
gotten the word that they are supposed to make everything rosy for the
democrats. FTN had a panel that pointed out something Harry missed. It
is not just republicans who are stuck on Hillary. There is a large
contingent of democrats who think she stole the nomination and may
have sunk the party for another cycle or two. Donna Brazille is just a
symptom, not the cause.
Of course McCauliff is a Clintonista and they pointed out that Bernie
Sanders has not extended his endorsement. They think he may still win
but if it doesn't it will put a chill through the party that might
still be dragging them down in 2018.
They also pointed out that one of Harry's favorite subjects, MS-13, is
going to work against McCauliff since the democrats have really been
pretty ineffective in controlling them in the solid blue Northern DC
suburbs.

I find it ironic that Trump, who should be driving the party together
is still not bad enough for them to forget how ****ed they are at
Hillary.

On Mon, 6 Nov 2017 22:30:15 -0800, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

Of course McCauliff is a Clintonista and they pointed out that Bernie
Sanders has not extended his endorsement. They think he may still win
but if it doesn't it will put a chill through the party that might
still be dragging them down in 2018.
They also pointed out that one of Harry's favorite subjects, MS-13, is
going to work against McCauliff since the democrats have really been
pretty ineffective in controlling them in the solid blue Northern DC
suburbs.

Doubt he'll pull off a victory, since he's not in the race.

You are right. I confused the outgoing with the candidate, Northam. He
is still an HO gauge McCauliff and his current Lt Gov.
They were saying that Northam is a representative of the Clinton
faction and his opponent in the primary was the Sanders people's
choice, hence he did not get Bernie's endorsement. The open question
is whether the Sanders folks will vote for Gillespie, Northam or just
stay home.