John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Any bets on the Virginia Gov race?

On Tue, 07 Nov 2017 00:43:53 -0500, wrote:

I am catching up on my Sunday shows and I think CBS may not have
gotten the word that they are supposed to make everything rosy for the
democrats. FTN had a panel that pointed out something Harry missed. It
is not just republicans who are stuck on Hillary. There is a large
contingent of democrats who think she stole the nomination and may
have sunk the party for another cycle or two. Donna Brazille is just a
symptom, not the cause.
Of course McCauliff is a Clintonista and they pointed out that Bernie
Sanders has not extended his endorsement. They think he may still win
but if it doesn't it will put a chill through the party that might
still be dragging them down in 2018.
They also pointed out that one of Harry's favorite subjects, MS-13, is
going to work against McCauliff since the democrats have really been
pretty ineffective in controlling them in the solid blue Northern DC
suburbs.

I find it ironic that Trump, who should be driving the party together
is still not bad enough for them to forget how ****ed they are at
Hillary.

I will vote for Ed.

The name alone is enough to get my vote.

(That's an inside joke, liberals, so keep your seats.)