Default Back in the news ....

On 10/16/2017 9:30 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:14:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I find it hilarious that you mook who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

The worst of all the supporters here, sadly, is Richard the Luddite,
who, despite his denials of being a Trump supporter, is almost always
the first in line to rationalize or justify Trump's behavior. That sort
of behavior from JustAnAsshole, Herring, Bilious, et cetera, would be
understandable because they're just mindless right-wingers, but I always
thought Richard was above that sort of lemming-like behavior.

I think we are just wondering where the outrage is from this so called
feminist. I can understand her going after Trump during the campaign,
even if she was oblivious when they were pals 10 years ago, at the
time all of the alleged incidents were happening. The real question is
why is she so passive now. Is it just the Harvey money she is enamored
with or does she really believe "boys will be boys" no matter how
egregious the behavior is. She certainly gave her woman abusing
husband a pass. She didn't want to derail that gravy train either, I
suppose.
They do have a name for a woman who trades morals for money, a whore.

People forget sometimes that Hillary (who claims to be a feminist and is
now expressing her outrage over women being taken advantage of) is the
same Hillary who viciously attacked the women who claimed ol' Bill was
messing around with.

wrote:

[...]

I'm wondering how you could even give such a reply to:

....you mook directly or indirectly support Trump...
....Richard the Luddite...
....JustAnAsshole...mindless right wingers..
....Richard above ...lemming-like behavior

I suppose you were giving a cosidered response to '...put salt on Hillary Clinton's tail.'
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say persons.

On 10/17/17 4:39 PM, RGrew176 wrote:
Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say persons.

If that were the case, she'd be very popular in .wrecked.bloats, because
this joint is filled with conservatrash who want posters to behave as
they say, but not as they do.

On 10/17/2017 4:49 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/17 4:39 PM, RGrew176 wrote:
Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say
persons.

If that were the case, she'd be very popular in .wrecked.bloats, because
this joint is filled with conservatrash who want posters to behave as
they say, but not as they do.

Really? Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

On 10/17/17 6:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/17/2017 4:49 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/17 4:39 PM, RGrew176 wrote:
Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say
persons.

If that were the case, she'd be very popular in .wrecked.bloats,
because this joint is filled with conservatrash who want posters to
behave as they say, but not as they do.

Really?Â* Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

Sure. Your buddies Herring, W'hine, and a couple of others constantly
castigate and insult other posters here, and also call them out for not
behaving in a gentlemanly fashion. If you haven't noticed, you have your
Trump Blinders on.

As for me, I don't really give a **** how the conservatrash here
behaves...I just find it a giggle when they call out others for behaving
as they do.

O0/17/2017 6:42 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/17 6:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/17/2017 4:49 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/17 4:39 PM, RGrew176 wrote:
Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I
say persons.

If that were the case, she'd be very popular in .wrecked.bloats,
because this joint is filled with conservatrash who want posters to
behave as they say, but not as they do.

Really?Â* Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

Sure. Your buddies Herring, W'hine, and a couple of others constantly
castigate and insult other posters here, and also call them out for not
behaving in a gentlemanly fashion. If you haven't noticed, you have your
Trump Blinders on.

As for me, I don't really give a **** how the conservatrash here
behaves...I just find it a giggle when they call out others for behaving
as they do.

There are only two people in this newsgroup who receive insults from the
people you named. You are one of them and the insults are richly
deserved in response to your never ending litany of insults,
insinuations, fake news and more that you cast upon them, me and others.

The other person is obviously Don. Personally, I have no beef with him
and neither of us have ever directed "insults" at each other. Other
people's mileage may vary.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Just as I stated. Oh and Don and I are the only two non conservatives who
bother with this dung heap. No coincidence.

--
Posted with my iPhone 8+.

On 10/17/2017 7:22 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

people you named.Â* You are one of them and the insults are richly
deserved in response to your never ending litany of insults,
insinuations, fake news and more that you cast upon them, me and others.

The other person is obviously Don.Â* Personally, I have no beef with him
and neither of us have ever directed "insults" at each other.Â* Other
people's mileage may vary.

BTW ... at some point you may finally realize that I offer positive
comments about your president, the Donald, mainly because I know it
gets under your skin sometimes. You will of course deny this but all
you have to do is follow a thread long enough and at some point you'll
lash out at something I wrote.

It's really sorta funny ... and entertaining.

The truth is, I probably agree more with Steve Bannon's thoughts as they
relate to the political "establishment" and it's transformation into a
"ruling class" over the years. It desperately needs to be corrected and
returned back to when politicians were representatives of the people and
not of their own pocketbooks.

Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

All politicians should serve 2 terms. One in office, one in jail.