Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Back in the news ....

On 10/17/17 6:06 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 10/17/2017 4:49 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/17/17 4:39 PM, RGrew176 wrote:
Hillary Clinton is one of those classic don't do as I do, do as I say
persons.

If that were the case, she'd be very popular in .wrecked.bloats,
because this joint is filled with conservatrash who want posters to
behave as they say, but not as they do.

Really?Â* Perhaps you could provide an example or two?

Sure. Your buddies Herring, W'hine, and a couple of others constantly
castigate and insult other posters here, and also call them out for not
behaving in a gentlemanly fashion. If you haven't noticed, you have your
Trump Blinders on.

As for me, I don't really give a **** how the conservatrash here
behaves...I just find it a giggle when they call out others for behaving
as they do.