Default Back in the news ....

On 10/16/17 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 4:04:15 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I find it hilarious that you mook(s) who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

I you say he's the worst human being. You say he's the worst president ever.

You said Hillary was a shoe-in. You Said Donald wasn't electable.

Your a real "Jimmy the Greek," Harry. Remember?

"Go, DONALD GO!"

BTW she salted herself a plenty.

These political posts of yours, Tim, are too stupid for a comment. Have
a nice day.

John H wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:06:21 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 10/16/2017 12:35 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:54:11 -0400, John H
wrote:

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:16:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Ol' Hillary is back again, this time in an Australian interview claiming
that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was a tool for the Russians and
blames him for publishing hacked emails that hurt her presidential campaign.

Assange (for what it's worth) has repeatedly denied that the Russians
were the source of the leaked emails.

Regardless of how they were hacked or who was responsible, Hillary just
doesn't "get it" that it wasn't the fact that they were hacked that hurt
her. It was the content contained in the emails that hurt her, along
with her many lies about them.

In today's news:

"During her talk, she blamed her loss to Donald Trump on sexism and
the “maddening” double standards
women are held to in public life. “The only way we’ll get sexism out
of politics is to get many more
women into politics,” she said."

I don't think I'd heard that one before. I suppose all the women who
voted for Trump were sexist
also, not to mention racist, etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hour-interview

The election of Trump probably did more to advance the fight against
sexual abuse than anything else in history. Suddenly the left started
thinking this was a bad thing after years of other democrats doing it
with impunity from them. (Trump was even a democrat when most of these
allegations came up),
Now that we have decided pussy grabbing is a crime, they could not
ignore Weinstein and Afflack transgressions. I suspect more will come
up now that women feel comfortable coming forward.

Trump "talked" about it with a buddy on a bus thinking the conversation
was private. He has never publicly admitted "doing it".

The Weinstein guy has admitted his transgressions but wants sympathy and
forgiveness because he's "sick".

Hillary says she'll return some of his contributions in the form of her
standard, 10 percent charitable contributions. So, that means she'll
return 10 percent of what he donated to charity. How 'bout the other 90
percent and how about his contributions to the Clinton Foundation?
Hasn't mentioned any of that. Despicable lawyer speak.

Already spent.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Weinstein.html

Why give the scum bag back anything? The university gave back $5 million.
Would be better helping students than going in the rapists legal fund.

Tim Tim is offline

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 5:15:00 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/16/17 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 4:04:15 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I find it hilarious that you mook(s) who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

I you say he's the worst human being. You say he's the worst president ever.

You said Hillary was a shoe-in. You Said Donald wasn't electable.

Your a real "Jimmy the Greek," Harry. Remember?

"Go, DONALD GO!"

BTW she salted herself a plenty.

These political posts of yours, Tim, are too stupid for a comment. Have
a nice day.

But you just did. Have a great evening...

On 10/16/2017 6:14 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 10/16/17 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 4:04:15 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I find it hilarious that you mook(s) who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

I you say he's the worst human being. You say he's the worst
president ever.

You said Hillary was a shoe-in. You Said Donald wasn't electable.

Your a real "Jimmy the Greek," Harry. Remember?

"Go, DONALD GO!"

BTW she salted herself a plenty.

These political posts of yours, Tim, are too stupid for a comment. Have
a nice day.

You are too funny. You post daily cut and pastes of the latest
progressive liberal bull****, most of it turning out to be fake news,
and you think Tim's contributions are "stupid"?

On 10/16/17 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:
On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 4:04:15 PM UTC-5, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I find it hilarious that you mook(s) who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

I you say he's the worst human being. You say he's the worst
president ever.

You said Hillary was a shoe-in. You Said Donald wasn't electable.

Your a real "Jimmy the Greek," Harry. Remember?

"Go, DONALD GO!"

BTW she salted herself a plenty.

These political posts of yours, Tim, are too stupid for a comment.
Have a nice day.

You are too funny.Â* You post daily cut and pastes of the latest
progressive liberal bull****, most of it turning out to be fake news,
and you think Tim's contributions are "stupid"?

I do and they are. If it isn't satire, then the political stuff I post
is not fake news, except of course to Trumpsters.

On 10/16/17 6:09 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

I'll repeat. *Most* of the bull**** circulated by progressive liberals
turns out to be fake news. You, being the progressive liberal lemming
that you are simply repeats it here in your daily cut and pastes.

wrote:

Hillary says she'll return some of his contributions in the form of her
standard, 10 percent charitable contributions. So, that means she'll
return 10 percent of what he donated to charity. How 'bout the other 90
percent and how about his contributions to the Clinton Foundation?
Hasn't mentioned any of that. Despicable lawyer speak.

She is basically saying that she will still only be giving away the
same amount of money that her accountant says is best for her and she
will say that is the Weinstein money.
In other words she is not doing squat.

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 16:14:43 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

I find it hilarious that you mook who directly or indirectly support
Trump, who will go down as the worst president in U.S. history and the
worst human being, too, are still trying to put salt on Hillary
Clinton's tail.

The worst of all the supporters here, sadly, is Richard the Luddite,
who, despite his denials of being a Trump supporter, is almost always
the first in line to rationalize or justify Trump's behavior. That sort
of behavior from JustAnAsshole, Herring, Bilious, et cetera, would be
understandable because they're just mindless right-wingers, but I always
thought Richard was above that sort of lemming-like behavior.

I think we are just wondering where the outrage is from this so called
feminist. I can understand her going after Trump during the campaign,
even if she was oblivious when they were pals 10 years ago, at the
time all of the alleged incidents were happening. The real question is
why is she so passive now. Is it just the Harvey money she is enamored
with or does she really believe "boys will be boys" no matter how
egregious the behavior is. She certainly gave her woman abusing
husband a pass. She didn't want to derail that gravy train either, I
suppose.
They do have a name for a woman who trades morals for money, a whore.

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 18:05:33 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 10/16/17 4:30 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

wrote:

[...]

That's rich.* You are calling *me* a lemming?

BTW ... the reason I keep pouring salt on Hillary's wounds is because
she keeps popping up with blame claims.* If she just STFU and went away
I wouldn't have any interest in her.* She sorta reminds me of that
"Wack-A-Mole" arcade game where the moles keep popping up out of their
holes and the player is supposed to wack them back down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7nPhk-fYFg

You seem a hell of a lot more interested in Hillary than I am, Mr.
Luddite-Lemming.

Showing that ol' maturity level again, eh Krause? I'm sure your buddy Don White approves and
applauds.

You, of all the folks here, have no business calling anyone but Don White a lemming. Good gracious,
go read some of your posts! It's like you tape MSNBC just to regurgitate the tripe here.

You and Hillary...both in pathological denial. Cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it.

wrote:

[...]

Good point. There are much better things to do with the money than give it back.

Toys for Tots could use it. Which reminds me, if anyone has a couple extra bucks lying around, Toys
for Tots is a pretty good charity, especially as we approach Christmas.

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=4047