John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default Back in the news ....

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:16:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

Ol' Hillary is back again, this time in an Australian interview claiming
that WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was a tool for the Russians and
blames him for publishing hacked emails that hurt her presidential campaign.

Assange (for what it's worth) has repeatedly denied that the Russians
were the source of the leaked emails.

Regardless of how they were hacked or who was responsible, Hillary just
doesn't "get it" that it wasn't the fact that they were hacked that hurt
her. It was the content contained in the emails that hurt her, along
with her many lies about them.

In today's news:

"During her talk, she blamed her loss to Donald Trump on sexism and the “maddening” double standards
women are held to in public life. “The only way we’ll get sexism out of politics is to get many more
women into politics,” she said."

I don't think I'd heard that one before. I suppose all the women who voted for Trump were sexist
also, not to mention racist, etc.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...hour-interview