Default Who says I'm 'low tech'...

On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 22:04:35 UTC-3, John H wrote:
On Tue, 1 Aug 2017 20:47:19 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 8/1/17 8:36 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 30 July 2017 09:02:14 UTC-3, John H wrote:
I just 'paired' my cell phone to my panasonic home phones. Now when I
get a cell phone call I can
hear the ring and answer it on my home phone.

Next step, disconnect the home phone from the land line and stop
paying Cox the big bucks for the
telephone!

Yippee.

You guys should have told me about that years ago!

Now we can only hope that all the nuisance callers, who used to call
your landline, get your cellphone number.

"We" would hope that? Only an asshole would hope that.

Another evening of mindless bons mots from Alex, eh?

You write, "Now we can only hope that all the nuisance callers, who used to call
your landline, get your cellphone number," and then call someone else's post 'mindless'?

Is that narcissistic behavior? Run upstairs and ask the 'southern belle'.

Hey jackass, I deserve the credit for that line.
Can't y'all do anything right?

On 8/1/17 8:36 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
[...]

So you're proud of your narcissistic behavior? Sorry I credited the wrong person.

On 8/2/17 8:16 AM, Justan wrote:
True North Wrote in message:
On Tuesday, 1 August 2017 21:36:47 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 30 July 2017 09:02:14 UTC-3, John H wrote:
I just 'paired' my cell phone to my panasonic home phones. Now when I get a cell phone call I can
hear the ring and answer it on my home phone.

Next step, disconnect the home phone from the land line and stop paying Cox the big bucks for the
telephone!

Yippee.

You guys should have told me about that years ago!

Now we can only hope that all the nuisance callers, who used to call your landline, get your cellphone number.

"We" would hope that? Only an asshole would hope that.

Therefore, you're included in the "we".

Your we includes only you and Krause.
Don't include us in your mindless dribble.

No one decent would insult decent dribble by including vomitus such as
you and your buddies here...but you guys surely qualify as mindless.
We're still trying to figure out how low the standards were at the time
you got into the navy,

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 30 July 2017 09:02:14 UTC-3, John H wrote:
I just 'paired' my cell phone to my panasonic home phones. Now when I get a cell phone call I can
hear the ring and answer it on my home phone.

Next step, disconnect the home phone from the land line and stop paying Cox the big bucks for the
telephone!

Yippee.

You guys should have told me about that years ago!
Now we can only hope that all the nuisance callers, who used to call your landline, get your cellphone number.

"We" would hope that? Only an asshole would hope that.

Therefore, you're included in the "we".

Dumb and not a surprise.

On 8/1/17 8:36 PM, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
[...]

Since you that are that proud of your "line", share it with your wife.
Then find a divorce lawyer.

On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 19:54:14 -0400, Alex wrote:

John H wrote:
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 12:58:06 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 05:14:34 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Jul 30True North
Now we can only hope that all the nuisance callers, who used to call your landline, get your cellphone number.

But at least with a smart phone you can easily block the unwanted numbers...
That does not help much when the spammers are using caller ID
spoofers. The number keeps changing.

You're right. I don't even bother blocking them unless I see the same caller and number several
times. I just don't answer unrecognized numbers. If folks start to leave a message, and I recognize
them, then they'll get answered. Otherwise it doesn't happen.

Download the "Hiya" app and it will give you a decent caller ID for your
cellphone and disconnect calls from known telemarketers and scammers.
It works great!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...callerid&hl=en

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hiya...986999874?mt=8

-AF

Alex, my man, have you read the latest reviews on the app? I don't have an iphone, so I used the top
link. The reviews from the past few days don't sound very encouraging.

Although I'll have to admit, percent-wise over time the 140,000 'goods' to 11,000 'bads' is a pretty
decent ratio. I'm wonder if most of the 'bads' are quite recent due to a new version or something.

In any case, your thoughtfulness for this low tech guy is greatly appreciated.

BTW, when I went to reassemble my Ruger, I noticed the receiver frame screw sticking out about 3mm.
Found the right hex head to screw it back in, but that was surprising.

On Fri, 04 Aug 2017 07:12:20 -0400, John H
wrote:

BTW, when I went to reassemble my Ruger, I noticed the receiver frame screw sticking out about 3mm.
Found the right hex head to screw it back in, but that was surprising.

I suppose you Mark IV guys know about the recall

New tech for Loogie Hank©[_3_] General 4 November 6th 13 01:47 PM
303 vs UV Tech For Seals? (PeteCresswell) General 4 January 9th 07 05:44 PM
TECH HELP: Prop Pinhead30558 Cruising 0 May 1st 06 02:23 AM
Tech question...help??? [email protected] General 4 July 13th 05 04:08 AM