Default New tech for Loogie

http://www.trueactivist.com/multiple...res-the-proof/

On 11/6/2013 7:47 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/6/2013 6:25 AM, Hank© wrote:
http://www.trueactivist.com/multiple...res-the-proof/

Want a boring explanation?

This is a common issue that those involved in generating high vacuum
levels in chambers have to deal with.

Residual water vapor molecules are the most significant gas load in
creating a high vacuum state. They are attracted to and tend to "stick"
to the chamber walls and any other surfaces within the vacuum chamber.
This phenomena is called the "Van der Waals" effect. Molecules tend to
attract by this weak force.

In vacuum chambers, additional energy is imparted to the clinging water
vapor molecules in the form of high powered, radiant heat sources or by
ion bombardment from a ion source or simple "glow discharge" bar
arrangement. The added energy from these sources cause the "clinging"
molecules to break free and be captured in the high vacuum pumping system.

Told you it was boring.

You knew about creating free energy and didn't tel Loogie?

On 11/6/13, 7:47 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/6/2013 6:25 AM, Hank© wrote:
[...]

Well, *that* explains the problem I had with my lawnmower earlier this
year.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 11/6/2013 6:25 AM, Hank© wrote:
[...]

Actually, at one point I thought I stumbled upon an extremely efficient
energy source. It was in form of a controlled plasma discharge within
an aluminum tube that had water tracing welded to it. The geometry of
the set up caused a very intense plasma to establish within the hollow
section of the tube. It took very little power from the plasma power
supply to heat the water running through the tracing to relatively high
temperatures in a short period of time. (the heating is caused by
energetic ionized argon gas molecules bombarding the inside walls on the
aluminum tube).

I am not a physicist, but my hunch is that the confinement of the plasma
within the hollow section increased the probability of ionization of gas
molecules which accounts for the efficiency in heating of the tube and
water. Electrons from the plasma power supply initiate the ionization
and plasma creation but due to the confinement, ionized molecules have
enough energy to cause further ionization on their own. Think of it as
being a chain reaction, not unlike nuclear fission except the power
supply is needed to continue the reaction.

I sent test data to a friend who has a PhD in Physics asking him if he
could explain the results or find a flaw in the tests. He responded
with calculations that basically indicated it was impossible to achieve
the level of heating that I experienced with the amount of power used
but didn't identify why or any noticed flaws in the tests.

That's about where it ended. I got involved in some other, more
pressing matters and I never pursued it further.

Hey Loogie.... I am Tosk General 2 November 14th 09 01:35 AM
Hey Loogie, Daytona.. [email protected] General 36 February 15th 09 10:33 PM
Yo Loogie.. [email protected] General 18 March 9th 08 02:29 PM
Hey Dick, Tim, Loogie.. [email protected] General 21 March 8th 08 04:09 PM