Senior Member

Default Yo Loogie..

I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 17:32:16 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?
Senior Member

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet

I dont' know if the "mistakes" I noticed are the same ones you
noticed, Tom, but there is something wierd going on there. that just
seems, well... not right.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet

then again, I don't think he's trying to do a perfect copy either.

More a Demo vid.

Senior Member

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet

then again, I don't think he's trying *to do a perfect copy either.

More a Demo vid.- Hide quoted text -

I am more or less just using it as a goal.. Realistically, right now I
can play something like creedence but only at about 60 bpm and that is
just simple chords... no pickin.

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet

I dont' know if the "mistakes" I noticed are the same ones you
noticed, Tom, but there is something wierd going on there. that just
seems, well... not right.

=====================

Most audience members don't notice mistakes unless they're complete train
wrecks. I suspect Chuck Berry didn't play the song the same way 10 times in
a row.

Senior Member

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

Well how about this one.. man, I can only hope someday to be 1/10 of
this.. For those of you who don't want to blind click it is a clip of
Brian Setzer just foolin' around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgUCs...eature=related

This guy is cooler than Little Steven, in my opinion, and without the
ego or the extra baby fat

wrote:
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-IDr...eature=related

I will let you know how I do

Did you notice the two mistakes?

If they were not in the first three notes, not yet

Learn from a monster:
http://www.breakdownway.com/

wrote in message
I found this, along with a few others, seems like a good place to
start...

Your an idiot, I'm an idjiot, why not take this off line?