Senior Member

Default Hey Loogie, Daytona..

I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

On Feb 14, 11:15*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

Here you go, retardo:

http://www.daytona500.com/

Speaking of being a "retardo", you fat low life slob, the link doesn't
tell what time the flag actually drops. I know you don't understand
racing, but when the flag drops is different than when the race begins.

wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:15 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

Here you go, retardo:

http://www.daytona500.com/

Speaking of being a "retardo", you fat low life slob, the link doesn't
tell what time the flag actually drops. I know you don't understand
racing, but when the flag drops is different than when the race begins.

==================================

Top banner:

COUNTDOWN TO THE GREEN FLAG

Days - Hours - Minutes - Seconds

On Feb 14, 11:12*am, wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

I don't know exactly, but Fox isn't starting broadcasting until 3:30,
so that'll get you close. I'm watching the Nationwide race today, too!
Watched the trucks last night, and I'm here to tell you, watch Turn
#2. They are just rocketing off that turn, and there was a lot of
miscues because they didn't realize how fast they were coming out at
the apex.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:15 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

Here you go, retardo:

http://www.daytona500.com/

Speaking of being a "retardo", you fat low life slob, the link doesn't
tell what time the flag actually drops. I know you don't understand
racing, but when the flag drops is different than when the race begins.

==================================

Top banner:

COUNTDOWN TO THE GREEN FLAG

Days - Hours - Minutes - Seconds

Hehehe.

Indeed.

Loogy...National Daytona 500 Crash Test Dummy.

#2. They are just rocketing off that turn, and there was a lot of
miscues because they didn't realize how fast they were coming out at
the apex.

Liar !!

On Feb 14, 11:58*am, "D.Duck" wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 14, 11:15 am, HK wrote:

wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??

Here you go, retardo:

http://www.daytona500.com/

Speaking of being a "retardo", you fat low life slob, the link doesn't
tell what time the flag actually drops. I know you don't understand
racing, but when the flag drops is different than when the race begins.

==================================

Top banner:

COUNTDOWN TO THE GREEN FLAG

Days - Hours - Minutes - Seconds

Would you care to wager that that isn't so??
Oh, and ask Harry. Here's a little secret. The time that Fox begins
broadcasting is the same time as that countdown. Do you honestly think
that Broadcast coverage will begin at the exact time that they drop
the flag???

On Feb 14, 12:03*pm, HK wrote:
D.Duck wrote:
wrote in message
On Feb 14, 11:15 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
I am going to be working tomorrow and I want to set up my DVD to
record. Do you know what time the flag actually drops for the race
tomorrow??
Here you go, retardo:

http://www.daytona500.com/

Speaking of being a "retardo", you fat low life slob, the link doesn't
tell what time the flag actually drops. I know you don't understand
racing, but when the flag drops is different than when the race begins.

==================================

Top banner:

COUNTDOWN TO THE GREEN FLAG

Days - Hours - Minutes - Seconds

Hehehe.

Indeed.

Loogy...National Daytona 500 Crash Test Dummy.- Hide quoted text -

You don't know what you're talking about. Want to BET? Let's make it
interesting. Note, Fox broadcast begins at the same time as the
alleged countdown.

#2. They are just rocketing off that turn, and there was a lot of
miscues because they didn't realize how fast they were coming out at
the apex.

My electronic guide shows FOX starting coverage at 2:00P EST.