Pinhead30558

Default TECH HELP: Prop

Hello All,

I am new to this group and I have a tech question that hopefully you
can help me with? I bought a prop from e-pay and it was supposed to be
from a Baja boat with an Alpha 1 outdrive. My boat has a Bravo 1, I
bought an Alpha 1 prop for my boat last year and it matched and worked
fine. The problem with this prop is that the splines are correct (15),
but the hub diameter is different. My hub diameter is approximately
4.5 outside and 4.25 inside, the one that I bought is approximately 4.0
outside and 3.5 inside. Can someone shed some light regarding these
hub sizes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

Estimating best prop pitch with no tach. [email protected] Boat Building 6 March 28th 06 03:51 PM
Not all offshore tech support sux JR North General 0 February 6th 06 09:01 PM
Prop Coating Sailaway Boat Building 10 February 3rd 06 01:34 PM
Free Martec Prop Capt. Rob ASA 2 January 18th 06 11:45 PM