Pinhead30558

Default TECH HELP: Prop

Hello All,

I am new to this group and I have a tech question that hopefully you
can help me with? I bought a prop from e-pay and it was supposed to be
from a Baja boat with an Alpha 1 outdrive. My boat has a Bravo 1, I
bought an Alpha 1 prop for my boat last year and it matched and worked
fine. The problem with this prop is that the splines are correct (15),
but the hub diameter is different. My hub diameter is approximately
4.5 outside and 4.25 inside, the one that I bought is approximately 4.0
outside and 3.5 inside. Can someone shed some light regarding these
hub sizes? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Mike