Default Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

On 6/25/17 9:31 AM, justan wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

All that religious bull**** you guys peddle and aim at kids ought to be
labeled for what it is...child abuse.

Want to talk about your failure to pay child support? That's child
abuse too.

Sorry, ****-for-brains, never happened. BTW, when do your kids make
parole...or will they get out early by joining the navy?

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, I did ride a couple of Harleys in
years gone by. My favorite of the ones I rode was called a Sportster, I
think, with maybe an 800cc or maybe slightly smaller engine. I liked it
because it weighed a lot less than the couple of other Harleys I rode
back then. I've never been a motorcycle long distance rider, so I've
always liked lighter motorcycles. I don't see any good coming out of a
Harley acquisition of Ducati.

One of my New Haven buddies just bought a new 500cc Honda Rebel, which
I'll get to try out this summer.

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:32:43 -0400, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:21:03 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

All that religious bull**** you guys peddle and aim at kids ought to be
labeled for what it is...child abuse.

I can't wait to see Donnie's, "I agree with this post!"

~~crickets~~

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

All that religious bull**** you guys peddle and aim at kids ought to be
labeled for what it is...child abuse.

Want to talk about your failure to pay child support? That's child
abuse too.

Sorry, ****-for-brains, never happened. BTW, when do your kids make
parole...or will they get out early by joining the navy?

Tell us about your Vietnam experience. Who were you working for??

How are those owls down by the creek doing? Any more photos of them?

Does your Maryland-red barn need painting yet?

How's that Ducati do in the curves?

Really? Twin-engine Volvo diesels...really? On a big trawler...really?
Tim Tim is offline

9:05 AMKeyser Soze
On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, ...

---

Oh,so NOW you decide to get back to the original topic after attempting to derail it with your insults toward me. What caused that?

Amazing....

On 6/25/17 10:48 AM, Tim wrote:

9:05 AMKeyser Soze
On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, ...

---

Oh,so NOW you decide to get back to the original topic after attempting to derail it with your insults toward me. What caused that?

Amazing....

I suggest you file a complaint with the newsgroup's official monitors...

On 6/25/2017 9:01 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/25/17 7:41 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Perhaps you should consider completely restricting your posts and
juvenile sound effects to your fellow reach-arounders...herring, flajim,
et al.

Still fantasizing of men performing homosexual acts, eh Harry?

Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

Totally uncalled for.

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

9:55 AMKeyser Soze
On 6/25/17 10:48 AM, Tim wrote:

9:05 AMKeyser Soze
On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, ...

---

Oh,so NOW you decide to get back to the original topic after attempting to derail it with your insults toward me. What caused that?

Amazing....

I suggest you file a complaint with the newsgroup's official monitors...

Wouldn't that be you? You're on here the most.
Tim Tim is offline

9:58 AMMr. Luddite
On 6/25/17 7:41 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Perhaps you should consider completely restricting your posts and
juvenile sound effects to your fellow reach-arounders...herring, flajim,
et al.

Still fantasizing of men performing homosexual acts, eh Harry?

Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

Totally uncalled for.

---
http://www.avg.com

True but very much expected.

On Sunday, June 25, 2017 at 7:05:59 AM UTC-7, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, I did ride a couple of Harleys in
years gone by. My favorite of the ones I rode was called a Sportster, I
think, with maybe an 800cc or maybe slightly smaller engine. I liked it
because it weighed a lot less than the couple of other Harleys I rode
back then. I've never been a motorcycle long distance rider, so I've
always liked lighter motorcycles. I don't see any good coming out of a
Harley acquisition of Ducati.

One of my New Haven buddies just bought a new 500cc Honda Rebel, which
I'll get to try out this summer.

No you didn't you liar. I used to race a sportster 750 flat tracker back in the day, then a 900, when you we're busy cheating on your 1st wife.

You never rode a Harley, and You don't own a Duc. Never have.

Diesel Ducati iBoaterer[_2_] General 17 March 21st 12 12:39 PM
For you Harley riders. God's words Harley's Calif Bill General 7 January 16th 08 12:50 PM
BE - Harley D PM\(ZTB\) Tall Ship Photos 2 November 4th 07 12:33 PM
Ducati Diesel? Cliff Dean Cruising 0 October 23rd 03 10:23 PM