Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:

Getting back to the original topic, I did ride a couple of Harleys in
years gone by. My favorite of the ones I rode was called a Sportster, I
think, with maybe an 800cc or maybe slightly smaller engine. I liked it
because it weighed a lot less than the couple of other Harleys I rode
back then. I've never been a motorcycle long distance rider, so I've
always liked lighter motorcycles. I don't see any good coming out of a
Harley acquisition of Ducati.

One of my New Haven buddies just bought a new 500cc Honda Rebel, which
I'll get to try out this summer.