Poco Deplorevole Poco Deplorevole is offline

Default Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:32:43 -0400, Poco Deplorevole wrote:

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:21:03 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

All that religious bull**** you guys peddle and aim at kids ought to be
labeled for what it is...child abuse.

I can't wait to see Donnie's, "I agree with this post!"

~~crickets~~