BoatBanter.com

-   -   Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/174731-hey-harry-looks-like-harley-may-buy-ducati.html)

Tim June 24th 17 02:10 PM

Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN19C1XX

Good for you Harry. Now you can get parts and service at your local T-**** store. BWAAAHAAA!

Keyser Soze June 24th 17 02:12 PM

On 6/24/17 9:10 AM, Tim wrote:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN19C1XX

Good for you Harry. Now you can get parts and service at your local T-**** store. BWAAAHAAA!

You be sure and let me know when you graduate from junior high, Timmy.

Poco Deplorevole June 24th 17 03:20 PM

On Sat, 24 Jun 2017 09:12:40 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/24/17 9:10 AM, Tim wrote:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN19C1XX

Good for you Harry. Now you can get parts and service at your local T-**** store. BWAAAHAAA!

You be sure and let me know when you graduate from junior high, Timmy.

Harry, I think that was meant to be humorous. I thought it funny as hell. Can't you take a little
joke about your big, bad Ducati?

Alex[_12_] June 25th 17 03:38 AM

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/24/17 9:10 AM, Tim wrote:
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN19C1XX

Good for you Harry. Now you can get parts and service at your local
T-**** store. BWAAAHAAA!

You be sure and let me know when you graduate from junior high, Timmy.

He doesn't lie. Teenagers and old, narcissistic, men lie.

Tim June 25th 17 12:41 PM

Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

Keyser Soze
Perhaps you should consider completely restricting your posts and
juvenile sound effects to your fellow reach-arounders...herring, flajim,
et al.

Still fantasizing of men performing homosexual acts, eh Harry?

Keyser Soze June 25th 17 02:01 PM

On 6/25/17 7:41 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Perhaps you should consider completely restricting your posts and
juvenile sound effects to your fellow reach-arounders...herring, flajim,
et al.

Still fantasizing of men performing homosexual acts, eh Harry?

Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

Poco Deplorevole June 25th 17 02:06 PM

On Sun, 25 Jun 2017 09:01:40 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/25/17 7:41 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Perhaps you should consider completely restricting your posts and
juvenile sound effects to your fellow reach-arounders...herring, flajim,
et al.

Still fantasizing of men performing homosexual acts, eh Harry?

Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

I can't wait to see Donnie's, "I agree with this post!"

Tim June 25th 17 02:07 PM

Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

Keyser Soze June 25th 17 02:21 PM

Hey Harry. Looks like Harley may buy Ducati

On 6/25/17 9:07 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
Those are figurative comments, Timmy, not literal comments. Besides,
shouldn't you be at church, helping the other elders poison the minds of
the younger generations with religious bull****?

"Figurative comments?" Sure can't tell it by you.
Hmm. A church that " poisons the minds of younger generations?" No Harry, I don't subscribe to *your* party anymore

All that religious bull**** you guys peddle and aim at kids ought to be
labeled for what it is...child abuse.