Default Out of control

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I just saw that. Wow. Like Harry would ask, I wonder who the shooter voted for?

On 6/14/17 8:23 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Too many nutcases having access to too many guns...

The baseball field is a popular one. Years ago, we used to hold the
All-Union Softball Tournament there, and I also played in the DC area
advertising agency tournament. The field is adjacent to Route 1, Jeff
Davis Highway, a couple of miles south and west of National Airport. For
those familiar with the area, it's just west of the bridge and old rail
yard that used to be there in the north Alexandria area. On the attached
map, the field is in the lower left quadrant.

Sucks.

http://tinyurl.com/y8so7mqc

On 6/14/2017 9:36 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

It only took one gun Harry.

I can't help but to put much of the blame on the media and print who
have been stirring the pot with anti-Trump and anti-GOP rhetoric much
of which have been proven to be untrue, i.e. "False News".
All it does is cause emotional responses from unhinged people like this
shooter to go off the deep end.

I watched the Session hearing yesterday and then samplings of the media
coverage following it on MSNBC, CNN and FoxNews. All promoted their
policial biases including referenced articles printed in papers such as
the NYT's and the WashPost in their respective coverages. It is simply
amazing how each network colors the hearings, especially MSNBC and CNN.
FoxNews is guilty also but to a far less extent.

It's time for responsible and accurate reporting of what is going on and
to hold the print and media accountable.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 6/14/17 10:05 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

I don't blame the media, and if Trump and the GOP are being called out
for their behavior, well, they deserve it. Trump, especially, is an
ignorant pig and he acts like one.

I watched Sessions' performance. He doesn't remember anything, and he
can't comment on what he does remember because, well, because he has
legal reason not to comment, since Exec Priv was not invoked by Trump.
It's just more covering your ass'ing by the Trump Admin, which obviously
is scared to death by the possibility of honest investigations.

It is time to hold the Trump Admin accountable for its activities. The
media helps do that.

On 6/14/2017 10:46 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

You are in denial.

---
http://www.avg.com

On 6/14/2017 11:46 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has
on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

It's the politically biased media that is whipping up all the violence,
hate and political partisanship. I wish there was a law that held
newspapers, network and cable news criminally accountable for
irresponsible and erroneous articles and reporting.

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:46:15 -0500 (CDT), justan wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

===

Big government = patronage jobs

Free stuff = control of the masses

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

Be careful what you ask for. Government control over the media comes
with its own problems.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has
on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

It's the politically biased media that is whipping up all the violence,
hate and political partisanship.

The violence, hate, and partisanship we're seeing today got a big boost
during McCain's campaign by his dumb as a post tea party supporters, and
the flames were fanned bigly by Trump in the last election cycle with
the calls for and advocacy for violence at his rallies.

For or against gun control ... Mr. Luddite General 7 December 6th 13 01:14 PM
For Don: He's still out of control. Harryk General 5 May 21st 11 02:16 AM
Out of Control Eisboch General 21 November 25th 08 02:33 PM
Gun control Calif Bill General 88 November 24th 06 11:51 AM
AutoHelm remote control --> ST5000 control head ??? Steve Electronics 2 August 15th 04 06:17 PM