Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Out of control

On 6/14/17 8:23 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Too many nutcases having access to too many guns...

The baseball field is a popular one. Years ago, we used to hold the
All-Union Softball Tournament there, and I also played in the DC area
advertising agency tournament. The field is adjacent to Route 1, Jeff
Davis Highway, a couple of miles south and west of National Airport. For
those familiar with the area, it's just west of the bridge and old rail
yard that used to be there in the north Alexandria area. On the attached
map, the field is in the lower left quadrant.

Sucks.

http://tinyurl.com/y8so7mqc