Default Out of control

On 6/14/17 12:31 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 10:46:15 -0500 (CDT), justan wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

===

Big government = patronage jobs

Free stuff = control of the masses

The Clintons have been out of office for more than four years, and have
no patronage jobs to hand out or "free stuff" either.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

[...]

But Hillary was still in the government and was running on continued giving
of free stuff.

On 6/14/2017 12:40 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:06:50 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/14/2017 11:46 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has
on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

It's the politically biased media that is whipping up all the violence,
hate and political partisanship. I wish there was a law that held
newspapers, network and cable news criminally accountable for
irresponsible and erroneous articles and reporting.

===

Be careful what you ask for. Government control over the media comes
with its own problems.

I am not advocating government censorship of the press and/or media.

Editorials and opinions are fine. That's freedom of the press. But
contributing to riots or violence due to inaccurate reporting should
have some accountability.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has
on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

It's the politically biased media that is whipping up all the violence,
hate and political partisanship.

The violence, hate, and partisanship we're seeing today got a big boost
during McCain's campaign by his dumb as a post tea party supporters, and
the flames were fanned bigly by Trump in the last election cycle with
the calls for and advocacy for violence at his rallies.

"Events like today are EXACTLY why we took issue with NY elites glorifying the assassination of our President."

...."part of a pattern" and blamed "an increasing intensity of hostility on the left."
He said conservative college students are afraid they'll be beaten on campus.
"The intensity is very real, whether it's a so-called comedian holding up the president's head covered in blood, or right here in New York City, a play that shows the president being assassinated, or it's Democratic leading national politicians using vulgarity because they can't find any common language to talk," he said.
And Michael Caputo, a former Trump adviser, was even more blunt in an interview with a Buffalo radio station. "For nine months, Democratic Party leaders have lied, regularly calling me and my friends traitors, so forgive me if I'm not more tender with their Karma in Alexandria," Caputo said.

But it's not the Dems fault. Yeah, right.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Soze
On 6/14/17 8:23 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Too many nutcases having access to too many guns...

Yes, 93 million Americans a day die to gun violence. I just heard that...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/mcaulif...-gun-violence/

On 6/14/2017 5:53 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 6/14/17 8:23 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Too many nutcases having access to too many guns...

Yes, 93 million Americans a day die to gun violence. I just heard that...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/mcaulif...-gun-violence/

He repeated that stat two or three times until one of the reporters
corrected him. Makes you wonder if politicians even know what they are
saying.

---
http://www.avg.com

Tim Tim is offline

Mr. Luddite
He repeated that stat two or three times until one of the reporters
corrected him. Makes you wonder if politicians even know what they are
saying.

Maybe he really didn't care...

Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
On 6/14/17 8:23 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

Too many nutcases having access to too many guns...

Yes, 93 million Americans a day die to gun violence. I just heard that...

http://freebeacon.com/issues/mcaulif...-gun-violence/

The US will be down to one shooter in less than for days at that rate!

On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:19:14 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 6/14/2017 5:53 PM, Tim wrote:
[...]

Even when he corrected that to 93, he can only get close to that
number by including every accident, suicide and all other gun related
deaths. "Violence" implies murder.

For or against gun control ... Mr. Luddite General 7 December 6th 13 01:14 PM
For Don: He's still out of control. Harryk General 5 May 21st 11 02:16 AM
Out of Control Eisboch General 21 November 25th 08 02:33 PM
Gun control Calif Bill General 88 November 24th 06 11:51 AM
AutoHelm remote control --> ST5000 control head ??? Steve Electronics 2 August 15th 04 06:17 PM