Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Out of control

On 6/14/2017 11:46 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:

Screwballs are now shooting Republicans, including Congressman Steve
Scalise at a early morning baseball practice in Virginia.

The gunman first approached the group asking if they were Republicans or
Democrats according to people at the practice. When he learned they
were Republicans he returned about 5 minutes later and started shooting.

Early media reports vary but some say 5 people were shot and wounded,
including staffers.

WTF is wrong with these people?

---
http://www.avg.com

I wonder how Hillery maintains the grip she has
on these people.
The election was 7 months ago and she still has a spell on these
sickos, including Harry.

It's the politically biased media that is whipping up all the violence,
hate and political partisanship. I wish there was a law that held
newspapers, network and cable news criminally accountable for
irresponsible and erroneous articles and reporting.