Default Kellyanne, help me out

I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:12:09 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:36:06 -0400, wrote:

I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

===

She was actually half right without realizing it. WiFi operates at
microwave frequencies and has the potential to be a very real home
security threat via connected devices.
Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

At my shop I have a couple of those bulletproof old beasts. one is just a spring timer and the other has a push button temp set. Popcorn, Sandwich, etc/ I did have my wife's old Amana,but it died. primitive circuit board finally gave out -NLA

wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

At my shop I have a couple of those bulletproof old beasts. one is just a spring timer and the other has a push button temp set. Popcorn, Sandwich, etc/ I did have my wife's old Amana,but it died. primitive circuit board finally gave out -NLA

We used to see a lot of broken microwaves at the IBM shop. Most of the
time it was a bad timer/clock card. The only time they were worth the
price of the part to fix was if it was a built in that matched the
rest of the appliances and a discontinued model. Most of the time,
when we told them what the card cost, they said "throw it away".
We did have a big Amana we used in the shop but I just drilled a hole
through the touch pad and put a 15 minute spring wound timer in there.
It was a little bit of a trick to rewire it so all the interlocks
still worked and it still came on but not that big a trick.

Tim Tim is offline

wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
[...]

Hers was a top of the line "radar range" The base glass broke and I bought her a new one that was about 65 bucks in about 1990 Not long after, the circuit went out. that was it's death knell. I think she got it new in about '78 or 9. It was a heavy old beast!

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:

I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

Just stand at least 30 feet away from it when it's running. :-)

On Tue, 14 Mar 2017 07:12:33 -0400, "Mr. Luddite" wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:

I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

Just stand at least 30 feet away from it when it's running. :-)

Hell, he's probably stopped making babies anyway.

wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
[...]

I fixed a bunch of airborne radar units, and I think probably only had 1 or
2 magnetrons go bad in 3 years of fixing them. Our units were a lot higher
power and had tubes also. Probably the average on transports was 50kw at a
low duty cycle. But ran for hours at a time.