Tim Tim is offline

Default Kellyanne, help me out

On Monday, March 13, 2017 at 8:45:26 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:12:09 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 3/13/17 7:36 PM, wrote:
I heard you say my microwave was spying on me but I can't find the
camera or the microphone. Where are they? I want to disable them.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/microwave.jpg

You need a newer model microwave:

http://tinyurl.com/j8sqp6v

I'm OK with this one, a 1971 Monkey Wards. It is just a magnetron and
a spring wound timer. Not much to break and it gets the job done.

At my shop I have a couple of those bulletproof old beasts. one is just a spring timer and the other has a push button temp set. Popcorn, Sandwich, etc/ I did have my wife's old Amana,but it died. primitive circuit board finally gave out -NLA