Default Most Efficient Reader/Poster Award

And ... (drum roll please)

The Most Efficient Reader/Poster Award (MERPA) in rec.boats goes to:

Harry Krause

Harry informed us Tuesday that he only spends about 15 minutes a day
reading and posting on rec.boats because he can't be bothered with the
right-wing assholes who post here.

Harry wins the MERPA for authoring 28 posts in about a 16 hour period.
A couple were his typical cut and pastes but the rest were direct

Here's the log of Harry's posts on Wednesday. Not bad for only spending
about 15 minutes (and that's his claim for 24 hours):

5:54 am (3 posts)
6:05 am
6:09 am
6:20 am
6:28 am
6:34 am
7:43 am
7:44 am
9:59 am
10:59 am
11:45 am

(must have taken a quick lunch break here)

12:07 pm (2 posts)
12:09 pm
12:25 pm
12:40 pm
12:44 pm
12:52 pm
12:56 pm
12:58 pm
12:59 pm

(took a nap maybe?)

4:20 pm
5:11 pm
6:03 pm
6:06 pm
6:04 pm

(dinner time)

9:09 pm
9:15 pm (2 posts)
9:17 pm

(bedtime obviously)

Well done, Harry.

Tim Tim is offline

On Thursday, January 5, 2017 at 5:45:50 AM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Amazing. No. Cant be bothered. Again, that's amazing...

Tim Wrote in message:
[...]

Aren't you proud of our little politics and god watchdog?

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

Hats off to Harry. What a guy.

On 1/5/17 6:45 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
[...]

Why, thank you. And 15 minutes is about right. I'm sure it took you
longer to put together this post of yours than it did for me to read the
posts I did read and respond to those to which I responded.

We'll have to promote you from Trump Pimp Second Class to Butt Sniffer
First Class.

On 1/5/2017 8:05 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
[...]

I apologize. Your posts totaled 32, not 28. Not bad for a guy who
can't be bothered responding to right-wing assholes (in your words).

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

At one point in time he idolized you. Now you're just white trash
like the rest of us. Where did you go wrong or go right,
depending on point of view?

On Thursday, 5 January 2017 10:33:20 UTC-4, justine giggles:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

Funny y'all should say that, Justine.
Not so long ago Luddite did some kind of experiment where he actually posted opinions contrary to the majority in here and a number were quite offended and became somewhat agitated towards him. I believe The John and most of his Bowl of Turds led the charge.

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

There have been disagreements between Luddite and others. Only one person with whom he has disagreed
has reverted to name-calling and insults.

Care to take a guess?

On 1/5/2017 9:33 AM, justan wrote:
"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
[...]

I gave up trying to have civil conversation or debate with him. If you
have a different view he automatically lumps you into one of his self
determined categories.

Funny thing is ... the division that has occurred in this country is a
direct result of people like him. He complains about others having a
"my way or the highway" attitude yet he operates like that everyday.

I think it's hilarious that the personality traits exhibited in Harry's
posts are identical those exposed by Donald Trump in his "tweets".

Really good android news reader/poster? Keyser Söze General 45 February 12th 16 09:08 PM
Reader software... I am Tosk General 0 March 25th 10 03:17 AM
C=Map reader phillys Electronics 0 July 17th 08 11:29 AM
C-MAP NT + chips, reader... HK General 0 August 10th 07 07:32 PM
News reader Ed General 3 February 17th 05 07:03 PM