Default Sometimes Krause starts 60 out of 100 posts

On Thu, 10 Nov 2016 10:02:21 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

justine giggles...
"Fully retired and lovin it.
Have you done any cleanin up since we last googled the place?"

Who's "we"? You and your two boyfriends Scott Secord Dickson and his Mini Me, the L'il Snot?

Is that your 'Christian' or 'pseudo Christian' behavior, Donnie?

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:12:41 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:29:34 -0600, amdx wrote:

After Donald Trump is the president elect, I see no posts.
Did he head for Canada at 2AM?
===

It's my opinion that Canada would probably not take him.
He might could find a basement in Nova Scotia someplace. There's someone there that seems to be in
love with him.

I don't think Krause would go for a basement suite with a dirt floor.

"He could help Don and his wife push the boat into the skinny driveway."

Huh?
This morning I backed the bow rider confidently and expertly down the 90 foot driveway through a narrow bottleneck and into it's winter resting area. No muss and no fuss.

So what you are really saying is you don't want Krause in your
basement. Understood.

amdx wrote:
On 11/9/2016 4:41 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 14:16:35 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

In your fine explanation you used* the sentence below.

"I used* to be able to do that"

In the first used*, the the word used has the meaning,
"employed in accomplishing something"
In your example sentence it seems to me a bit odd, although it is
very common to hear or read it used that way.
Can you delineate, elucidate, and expound on that use of the word.

Thanks, Mikek

PS.
Any chance Krause self immolated after the election?
Still MIA.

No, he showed up briefly to try to get out of a simple bet.

On Thursday, 10 November 2016 20:47:23 UTC-4,
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
[...]

Wow...you really are ditzy. I said no one pushes my boat down the driveway. It's a tad too heavy to manhandle except on a level surface. I perfected my backing up.

True North Wrote in message:
On Thursday, 10 November 2016 20:47:23 UTC-4,
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles:

True North wrote:
Ditzy Dan Kruger spittles....

justan wrote:
[...]

You told us before that you had a pretty good system where your
wife pushed and you steered. Why don't you just leave it in the
90 foot driveway and still have room for 4 cars and a pile of
trash.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

Y'all southern boys are a bit slow....like cold molasses going uphill.
We used to manually push the lighter aluminum boat up over the sidewalk and into the driveway.
This package weighs about 2400-2500 lbs. Can't expect the wife to be pushing that around.

True North Wrote in message:
Y'all southern boys are a bit slow....like cold molasses going uphill.
We used to manually push the lighter aluminum boat up over the sidewalk and into the driveway.
This package weighs about 2400-2500 lbs. Can't expect the wife to be pushing that around.

God no.That would be embarrassing for you if the neighbors saw.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/

If they don't like it, they can come out and help push.

And so it starts... John H.[_5_] General 12 December 18th 15 03:33 PM
DO NOT READ KRAUSE THE TROLLS SHIT POSTS !!!!! *e#c General 6 March 29th 13 11:46 PM
3.7 rarely hot starts Ted General 5 March 23rd 10 07:21 PM
Rabbit Starts Charles Spitzer General 0 April 6th 05 10:06 PM
Bush starts another Big Lie... Harry Krause General 0 October 3rd 04 03:11 AM