Charles Spitzer

Default Rabbit Starts

google is your friend.

http://www.charlevoixyachtclub.org/2004sunfish.htm

point 8

"Walt" wrote in message
Anybody know of a good description of how a rabbit start works? I know
it's not part of the IASF rules, but for imprompteau causal racing it's a
reasonable way to do the start.

I can explain it verbally (more or less), but I'm looking for a written
description to tack up on the club bulletin board so that everyone's on
the same page.

In particular, I'm not sure if a boat is entitled to "room" at the rabbit.
I don't think so, but I'd like to hear any corrorabating or dissenting
opinions. Thanks.

--
//-Walt
//