Califbill Califbill is offline

Default Sometimes Krause starts 60 out of 100 posts

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Wed, 09 Nov 2016 15:12:41 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 9 Nov 2016 13:29:34 -0600, amdx wrote:

After Donald Trump is the president elect, I see no posts.
Did he head for Canada at 2AM?

===

It's my opinion that Canada would probably not take him.

He might could find a basement in Nova Scotia someplace. There's someone
there that seems to be in
love with him.

With his legal woes over the years, he may be not eligible. A DUI is a
felony up there, which prevents you from visiting. A couple BK's may rule.