Default the 4th weekend

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Google the trademark dispute. Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 12:15:11 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Google the trademark dispute. Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

We are going to have a block party here with the neighbors. I have
about $600 worth of fireworks for the finale.

wrote:

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Google the trademark dispute. Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

We are going to have a block party here with the neighbors. I have
about $600 worth of fireworks for the finale.

Keep Mr Ed inside where he can't hear the full noise. My dog wasn't too bad last night but he strains at the leash to get back home if any go off in the neighbourhood. The big show in the harbour didn't seem as noisy as usual.
I'll have to get him earmuffs for next year..Canada's 150th birthday celebration and the local people are promising a really big shoe...er show.

wrote:

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Google the trademark dispute. Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

We are going to have a block party here with the neighbors. I have
about $600 worth of fireworks for the finale.

Keep Mr Ed inside where he can't hear the full noise. My dog wasn't too bad last night but he strains at the leash to get back home if any go off in the neighbourhood. The big show in the harbour didn't seem as noisy as usual.
I'll have to get him earmuffs for next year..Canada's 150th birthday celebration and the local people are promising a really big shoe...er show.

He seems less worried about all of that stuff these days. A
thunderstorm won't even get him out of his chair.

wrote:

On Saturday, July 2, 2016 at 4:24:21 PM UTC-3, wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jul 2016 12:15:11 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Â*Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Â*Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Â*Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Â*Google the trademark dispute. Â*Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

We are going to have a block party here with the neighbors. I have
about $600 worth of fireworks for the finale.

Keep Mr Ed inside where he can't hear the full noise. Â*My dog wasn't too bad last night but he strains at the leash to get back home if any go off in the neighbourhood. Â*The big show in the harbour didn't seem as noisy as usual.
I'll have to get him earmuffs for next year..Canada's 150th birthday celebration and the local people are promising a really big shoe...er show.

"He seems less worried about all of that stuff these days. A
thunderstorm won't even get him out of his chair."

Do you think his hearing is starting to fade?
How old is he now?

On Sat, 2 Jul 2016 17:29:00 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

Keep Mr Ed inside where he can't hear the full noise. Â*My dog wasn't too bad last night but he strains at the leash to get back home if any go off in the neighbourhood. Â*The big show in the harbour didn't seem as noisy as usual.
I'll have to get him earmuffs for next year..Canada's 150th birthday celebration and the local people are promising a really big shoe...er show.

"He seems less worried about all of that stuff these days. A
thunderstorm won't even get him out of his chair."

Do you think his hearing is starting to fade?
How old is he now?

He seems to hear OK, he is just getting more mellow and less jumpy
about stuff. He is pretty old tho and with the cancer, I am not sure
how much older he will get. The vet says just watch and make sure he
still finds joy in his life. So far so good. He still likes his boat
rides, a walk in the woods and a dip in the pool.
Benedryl and Prednisone.
This is really where old dogs go to die tho. I always rescue adult
dogs and try to make the rest of their years golden.

wrote:

Ran up to Yosemite Park for a couple days. Left the daughter and grandkids
visiting at the house. Will go boating today with the Hobie yak on Lake
Tanaya. Did take the wife to dinner at the former " Ahwahnee hotel, not
the Majestic Yosemite Hotel. Google the trademark dispute. Nice weather,
but lots of visitors in the valley.

We are going to have a block party here with the neighbors. I have
about $600 worth of fireworks for the finale.

Keep Mr Ed inside where he can't hear the full noise. My dog wasn't too bad last night but he strains at the leash to get back home if any go off in the neighbourhood. The big show in the harbour didn't seem as noisy as usual.
I'll have to get him earmuffs for next year..Canada's 150th birthday celebration and the local people are promising a really big shoe...er show.

Greg has a real dog. Not a cocker spaniel.

You really are an asshole, attacking someone else's dog. Many dog
breeds, large and small, are frightened by fireworks. For that matter,
so are some combat veterans who suffer from PTSD. Of course, since you
likely were a fluffer in the officer's wardroom, you don't suffer from
post traumatic stress. Oh, and Don's dog likely knows who its parents
were. I doubt the same can be said for you.

Is FlatulenceJim passing gas again?
I haven't owned a Cocker Spaniel in about 15 years.

What a weekend! Jack. General 24 March 22nd 11 08:47 PM
Come on weekend! Tim General 7 February 10th 11 07:12 AM
Another weekend hk General 2 May 31st 10 04:39 AM
so how was your weekend? wf3h General 22 September 12th 09 03:44 AM
What a Weekend!!! Bobsprit ASA 8 September 8th 03 01:47 PM