Default A Perfect...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

Not if this crap keeps surfacing:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-arm-cashed-/

Donald Trump, pointing out a black guy in the audience:

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among
African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd
and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said.
"Are you the greatest?"

- - - -

What a ****ing moron Trump is.

So we are choosing between a moron and a liar? At least a "moron" can
surround them self with a cabinet full of well-qualified people to offer
proper advice.

You can't fix a liar.

Trump combines being a moron and a liar. No need to choose between the
attributes.

I think you need to go back to school. Kansas did not prepare you well.
You seem to define people via your own definitions that have relativity to
the world or to language. If Trump is a moron, what is 5 shades Dumber.
That would be you. Trump seems to be able to run successful businesses, be
able to mount a viable Presidential campaign, etc. while you seem to have
to spend your life in the basement being an internet troll..

On 6/5/16 11:52 AM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

I'm smart enough to not fall off ladders and break bones, Mr. Trumpster.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Did not fall off the ladder. Rode it down. You do not get on ladders, as
you are incapable of doing the jobs. Mr. Liar Hillary.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

Oh, I've been known to climb up ladders. Not my fave thing to do, but I
do it when I have to...

On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 12:52:42 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

Oh, I've been known to climb up ladders. Not my fave thing to do, but I
do it when I have to...

===

That's very courageous of you. I hope you have ladders that have been
suitably reinforced to hold your gigantic ego.

Perfect... F.O.A.D. General 5 November 30th 13 12:51 AM
How perfect is this? jps General 52 April 18th 13 08:31 PM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM