Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default A Perfect...

On 6/5/16 11:52 AM, Califbill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

Not if this crap keeps surfacing:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-arm-cashed-/

Donald Trump, pointing out a black guy in the audience:

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among
African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd
and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said.
"Are you the greatest?"

- - - -

What a ****ing moron Trump is.

So we are choosing between a moron and a liar? At least a "moron" can
surround them self with a cabinet full of well-qualified people to offer
proper advice.

You can't fix a liar.

Trump combines being a moron and a liar. No need to choose between the
attributes.

I think you need to go back to school. Kansas did not prepare you well.
You seem to define people via your own definitions that have relativity to
the world or to language. If Trump is a moron, what is 5 shades Dumber.
That would be you. Trump seems to be able to run successful businesses, be
able to mount a viable Presidential campaign, etc. while you seem to have
to spend your life in the basement being an internet troll..

I'm smart enough to not fall off ladders and break bones, Mr. Trumpster.