Default A Perfect...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

Not if this crap keeps surfacing:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-arm-cashed-/

Donald Trump, pointing out a black guy in the audience:

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among
African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd
and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said.
"Are you the greatest?"

- - - -

What a ****ing moron Trump is.

So we are choosing between a moron and a liar? At least a "moron" can
surround them self with a cabinet full of well-qualified people to offer
proper advice.

You can't fix a liar.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

Not if this crap keeps surfacing:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-arm-cashed-/

Donald Trump, pointing out a black guy in the audience:

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among
African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd
and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said.
"Are you the greatest?"

- - - -

What a ****ing moron Trump is.

So we are choosing between a moron and a liar? At least a "moron" can
surround them self with a cabinet full of well-qualified people to offer
proper advice.

You can't fix a liar.

Trump combines being a moron and a liar. No need to choose between the
attributes.

On 6/5/2016 6:49 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

You have plenty liar in you. Maybe you need a little more moron to make
you rich or at least financially stable enough to support yourself
without Dr.Dr.'s help.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

It's understandable that one with your integrity would support one with none.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

Trash talk! Is that all ye lerned in kollig? Some went to College with
the idea of acquiring skills to provide them with a good living. You, of
course, wanted to avoid the draft so you searched high and low for a
school with standards low enough to accept you. Kansas Klown Kollege was
the best you could do. Your dad must have been so proud.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

It's understandable that one with your integrity would support one with none.

Birds of a feather, you know.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

Trash talk! Is that all ye lerned in kollig? Some went to College with
the idea of acquiring skills to provide them with a good living. You, of
course, wanted to avoid the draft so you searched high and low for a
school with standards low enough to accept you. Kansas Klown Kollege was
the best you could do. Your dad must have been so proud.

D'oh. I didn't avoid the draft. I registered and let my local draft
board know where I was. Like most young men of my generation, I wasn't
drafted.

I wasn't like you, with no possibilities other than prison or the military.

On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
[...]

From his post to Wayne earlier, he's got plenty of moron in him.

You're supporting Trump... that's all the qualification needed for your
Moron Club membership pin.

It's understandable that one with your integrity would support one with none.

I'm not supporting Trump.

Perfect... F.O.A.D. General 5 November 30th 13 12:51 AM
How perfect is this? jps General 52 April 18th 13 08:31 PM
The perfect name John Cairns ASA 9 January 7th 06 02:23 PM
A Perfect Day Bobsprit ASA 2 May 20th 04 02:01 AM