Default Yo Luddite!

Can I borrow your snow plow...please?

We've got a little over a foot, and I just don't feel like shovelling.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On 1/23/2016 8:26 AM, John H. wrote:

Can I borrow your snow plow...please?

We've got a little over a foot, and I just don't feel like shovelling.

I feel for you guys in this storm's path. Snow is a pain in the ass and
more so the older you get. Forecast for our area has upped the
snowfall amounts but still not a "killer" storm. Probably get 10" or so.

Now they're forecasting we may get 10 cm by tomorrow. No big deal, it'll just pile on top of what we already have on the ground.

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Now they're forecasting we may get 10 cm by tomorrow. No big deal, it'll just pile on top of what we already have on the ground.

It's drifted up to 60cm in my driveway...and I don't have a snowblower. So for me,
it's a big deal! As long as it doesn't cover the BBQ grill, which I may move into the
garage, we'll be OK.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 09:59:30 -0500, John H.
wrote:

On Sat, 23 Jan 2016 06:32:08 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Now they're forecasting we may get 10 cm by tomorrow. No big deal, it'll just pile on top of what we already have on the ground.

It's drifted up to 60cm in my driveway...and I don't have a snowblower. So for me,
it's a big deal! As long as it doesn't cover the BBQ grill, which I may move into the
garage, we'll be OK.

It is 63 and blowing over 20 out of the north here. Probably not a
good boat day

On 1/23/16 8:28 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/23/2016 8:26 AM, John H. wrote:

Can I borrow your snow plow...please?

We've got a little over a foot, and I just don't feel like shovelling.

I feel for you guys in this storm's path. Snow is a pain in the ass and
more so the older you get. Forecast for our area has upped the
snowfall amounts but still not a "killer" storm. Probably get 10" or so.

We have at least 12" in the yard, not counting drifts, and it is suppose
to continue snowing through most of today. The plow guy hopes to get to
us tomorrow evening or early Monday. I'd not in any rush to head out
anywhere, anyway. We are putting seed out on sheets of cardboard for the
birds and are getting a lot of colorful traffic in the backyard.

Wind picks up every so often.

On 1/23/2016 1:00 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/23/16 8:28 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/23/2016 8:26 AM, John H. wrote:

Can I borrow your snow plow...please?

We've got a little over a foot, and I just don't feel like shovelling.

I feel for you guys in this storm's path. Snow is a pain in the ass and
more so the older you get. Forecast for our area has upped the
snowfall amounts but still not a "killer" storm. Probably get 10" or
so.

We have at least 12" in the yard, not counting drifts, and it is suppose
to continue snowing through most of today. The plow guy hopes to get to
us tomorrow evening or early Monday. I'd not in any rush to head out
anywhere, anyway. We are putting seed out on sheets of cardboard for the
birds and are getting a lot of colorful traffic in the backyard.

Wind picks up every so often.

I had just come in from picking up a bunch of ice melt at Lowe's and
then putting the plow back on the truck when our land line phone rang.
It rarely rings, so I thought it was unusual. Answered it and it was
a recorded message from the Town's Emergency Management Department.

The message was that the Black tie Bingo game at the town Senior Center
for this evening has been canceled due to the snowstorm.

That was it.

WTF? Does the town have a data base of every resident over the age of 65?

Cracked me up.

For Luddite Justan Olphart[_2_] General 4 September 25th 15 06:40 PM
luddite Justan Olphat General 0 June 27th 15 03:05 AM
Yo Luddite Boating All Out General 36 December 7th 14 08:09 PM
Yo Mr. Luddite! Poquito Loco General 30 July 27th 14 02:01 PM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM