Default For Luddite

You remember The Eagles "Take It Easy", don't you?

On Fri, 25 Sep 2015 09:59:43 -0400, Justan Olphart
wrote:

You remember The Eagles "Take It Easy", don't you?

I drove 50 miles out of my way on my first trip to Arizona in the 80s,
just to see if there was a "girl my lord in a flat bed Ford" in
Winslow.

I was going to Meteor Crater anyway.

wrote:

You remember The Eagles "Take It Easy", don't you?

I drove 50 miles out of my way on my first trip to Arizona in the 80s,
just to see if there was a "girl my lord in a flat bed Ford" in
Winslow.

I was going to Meteor Crater anyway.

Back when I first started my professional career, I drove a U-Haul truck from SC to Toronto for a trade show, then loaded the equipment back up and drove it to Winslow to deliver it to our customer. A girl in a flat bed Ford would have been a welcome sight in Winslow!

luddite Justan Olphat General 0 June 27th 15 03:05 AM
Yo Luddite Boating All Out General 36 December 7th 14 08:09 PM
Yo Mr. Luddite! Poquito Loco General 30 July 27th 14 02:01 PM
Mr Luddite Hank General 6 January 27th 14 12:19 AM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM