Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Yo Luddite!

On 1/23/16 8:28 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/23/2016 8:26 AM, John H. wrote:

Can I borrow your snow plow...please?

We've got a little over a foot, and I just don't feel like shovelling.

I feel for you guys in this storm's path. Snow is a pain in the ass and
more so the older you get. Forecast for our area has upped the
snowfall amounts but still not a "killer" storm. Probably get 10" or so.

We have at least 12" in the yard, not counting drifts, and it is suppose
to continue snowing through most of today. The plow guy hopes to get to
us tomorrow evening or early Monday. I'd not in any rush to head out
anywhere, anyway. We are putting seed out on sheets of cardboard for the
birds and are getting a lot of colorful traffic in the backyard.

Wind picks up every so often.