Default ted cruz...

On 12/25/2015 8:23 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/25/15 2:02 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

Trump and Cruz are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, 'Isn't that Trump and Cruz
sitting over
there?' The bartender says, 'Yep, that's them.'

So the guy walks over and says, 'Wow, this is a real honor! What
are you
guys doing in here?'

Cruz says, 'We're planning WW III.' The guy says, 'Really?
What's going to
happen?'

Trump says, 'Well, we're going to kill 140 million Muslims and
one blonde
with big tits.'

The guy exclaimed, 'A blonde with big tits? Why kill a blonde
with big
tits?'

Trump turns to Cruz and says, 'See, I told you, no one gives a
crap about
the 140 million Muslims.'

That's precisely the sort of joke that creates problems.

Tough ****. Any group who can kill over a joke, is out of control.

Harry's reaction to a joke is precisely why Trump is enjoying the
popularity he has. Political Correctness is out of control.

Amen. And Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Trump is a pig and so are the admirers of his politics and demeanor.

I'll pass on to Mrs.E. what Harry thinks of her.

I'm sorry for your pain, but perhaps that is the explanation for your
coming to the defense of Trump, eh?

How you figure that I come to the "defense" of Trump is beyond me. But,
whatever.

You can't seem to discuss politics, candidates or their supporters
without casting disparaging descriptors of anyone who doesn't see things
your way with words like "idiots", "trash" or now "pigs".

I have called Hillary a liar. That's not disparaging. It's accurate
and truthful. You have called candidates you don't like liars also.
That is also accurate and truthful in many cases. But calling other
people "pigs" just because they support someone you don't like is different.

It's what makes you ... you.

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

I don't know what Trump's politics are. What I do know is that he is a
loud-mouthed, insulting, disgusting pig who appeals to the lowest,
basest, least educated Americans. He's exactly the sort of politician
who 60 years ago in the South who would have been fighting to maintain
segregation and the lynching of any "uppity black" who dared to date a
"white woman."

I do hope he becomes the GOP nominee and helps to bury that party as it
exists today.
Tim Tim is offline

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

You're projecting Harry. YOu havee no clue what you're talking about.

I do hope he becomes the GOP nominee and helps to bury that party as it
exists today.

Be careful what you wish for Harry. That " loud-mouthed, insulting, disgusting pig who appeals to the lowest, basest, least educated Americans." Just might become the next POTUS

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

And would probably do a much better job than the liberal in the job now.
--

Ban idiots, not guns!

On Fri, 25 Dec 2015 09:29:10 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

He's exactly the sort of politician
who 60 years ago in the South who would have been fighting to maintain
segregation and the lynching of any "uppity black" who dared to date a
"white woman."

===

It's important to remember that those southern politicians were
democrats, and there are many democrats who still feel that way.

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

You and his other fans should look forward to it, and the sending of
your grandkids off to war.
Tim Tim is offline

12:18 PMKeyser Söze

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:

You and his other fans should look forward to it, and the sending of
your grandkids off to war
----------

You're projecting again Harry. I'm not a fan of Trump. You're whe one who wishes he'll win the notation. You post more about him than anyone else.
You're his biggest fan...

On 12/25/15 2:08 PM, Tim wrote:
12:18 PMKeyser Söze

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:

You and his other fans should look forward to it, and the sending of
your grandkids off to war
----------

You're projecting again Harry. I'm not a fan of Trump. You're whe one who wishes he'll win the notation. You post more about him than anyone else.
You're his biggest fan...

Indeed, I am hopeful Trump or Cruz or both of them win the GOP nominations.
Tim Tim is offline

On Friday, December 25, 2015 at 1:35:16 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 12/25/15 2:08 PM, Tim wrote:
12:18 PMKeyser Söze

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:

You and his other fans should look forward to it, and the sending of
your grandkids off to war
----------

You're projecting again Harry. I'm not a fan of Trump. You're whe one who wishes he'll win the notation. You post more about him than anyone else..
You're his biggest fan...

Indeed, I am hopeful Trump or Cruz or both of them win the GOP nominations.

Then obviously your their biggest fan.

Keyser Söze wrote:

Califbill billnews wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:

[...]

Hillary will follow Bill's lead. Get involved in more wars.

GOPer Cruz Crowns Himself... Keyser Söze General 0 October 10th 15 03:04 PM
Cruz Challenges Rubio F*O*A*D General 26 May 20th 14 08:56 PM
Is Rafael Cruz... F.O.A.D. General 0 November 1st 13 10:33 PM
84 Carver Sant Cruz 26' TJF General 3 September 27th 08 10:17 PM